Updated - 12/01
Here are the current measures taken by the Belgian authorities in the fight against the coronavirus on 27 November.
Current openings :
* The Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Liège: consult the opening times and security measures here
* Museums can reopen from 30 November.
* All shops can reopen again
* Hotels remain open but their restaurants are closed.
* Outdoor areas of zoos, animal parks, nature parks and open-air museums are open
* Places of worship are open but without ceremonies
Current closures :
* All the establishments belonging to the cultural, festive, sports, recreational and events sector (cinemas, theatres and other cultural places) are closed (except: museums, libraries, cultural places for children under 12 years old within the framework of school and extra-curricular activities and within the framework of courses and organised activities).
* Cafés and restaurants are closed but home delivery and drive-in are permitted.
* All events of a recreational or hobby nature, be they festive, cultural or folklore events, organised by towns and municipalities or subject to authorisation by the municipal authorities are prohibited.
* Christmas markets are prohibited
* The hillsides of the citadel are currently closed.
These measures are subject to change. It is recommended to regularly consult the website: www.info-coronavirus.be/en.