Update - 29/04
Here are the current measures taken by the Belgian authorities in the fight against the coronavirus.
Light measures are planned from June 9 with, among others, the reopening of indoor Horeca establishments and the resumption of outdoor and indoor events (if the health situation remains positive). Find all the measures planned here.
* The House of Tourism of the Liege Region: consult the schedules and security measures here
* All shops can reopen
* Hotels remain open but their restaurants are closed
* The outdoor areas of zoos, animal parks, nature parks and open-air museums are open
* Places of worship are open but without ceremonies
* Terraces in cafes and restaurants will be allowed until 10pm. Four people per table will be allowed, except for large families.
* Outdoor events will be limited to 50 people.
* Activities organized by sports clubs or associations (camps,...) will be allowed outside with a maximum of 25 participants.
* All establishments belonging to the cultural, festive, sports, recreational and event sector (cinemas, theaters, and other cultural places) are closed (except: museums, libraries, cultural places for children under 12 years of age within the framework of school and extracurricular activities and within the framework of organized courses and activities)
* The terraces of the minimes of the hills of the citadel are currently closed
Find the complete measures in force on the Liège territory here.
These measures are subject to change. It is recommended to regularly consult the website: www.info-coronavirus.be/en.